HP Exstream Components
HP Exstream partner Accalio provides enterprise customers with personalized HP Exstream, HP Exstream Command Center and HP Exstream AFP Studio solutions.
All of Accalio’s out of the box components are fully compatible with HP Exstream.
We can assure the following :
- Boosting efficiency (DDA’s for different enterprise archiving solutions)
- On-the-fly compression (overcoming filesystem limitations and enhancing production performance more than tenfold)
- Adding PADeS enabled digital signatures and certificates to your PDF documents (supports a wide range of certificate stores without the need for any 3rd party tools or additional HP Exstream modules)
- HP Exstream Command Center RMI based components (integration through SOAP, MQ, ESB and others)
- Encryption and decryption modules
We also offer customized HP Exstream and Command Center component development that can be tailored precisely to the demands of your company and your customers.
Our HP Exstream compatible solutions include:
- Amnis Interactive – An intelligent web based dynamic form processing portal.
- Amnis DataFlow – A Web2Print system with seamless HP Command Center and HP GDPS integration with plug-ins such as the Hybrid Mail enabler, eDelivery modules (incl. returned mail process support), the Universal Validator (validating inputs prior to submission to your printing office), client GUI applications (extended job submission, incl. marketing campaign images) and many more.
- Aminis Virtual Mail - Our high volume hybrid and virtual mail system for use with HP Exstream and other document composition software. Supports MS Word, Excel, ERP, CRM, etc and allows business users to schedule and organize printing processes.
- Portable Document Archive - A highly effective digital compression archive for businesses and print service providers to facilitate circulation of e-documents. Our archiving solution has the capability of compressing the resulting archive by more than 90% in high volume correspondence. An archive viewer is included to allow customers to search and view archived content created with HP Exstream.