DocuDot for service providers
Senders with high-volume mail immediately take advantage of all DocuDot features, which would otherwise take years to implement from scratch.
List of features :
- Compatibility with mass-mailing, invoices, business letters (company IS), and other documents that are automatically created.
- Immediate and seamless implementation into existing environments.
- Profitable and effective functionality of the system without high initial investments. (no licenses or creation of own infrastructure or SW equipment).
- Cooperation with other senders, it is not hard to see that recipients are more enthusiastic about being able to organize and receive all their documents in a single place.
- Free and automated outsourcing of recipient contact information and other details - switching from physical to digital documents with the consent of the recipient (Mail Switch).
- Automatic bundling of sent documents and monitoring of undeliverable mail using our own unique technology.
- Reliable payment gateways with automatic integration (secure single-click payment of invoices directly from the portal or PDF file.)
- Optional integration with online banking systems.
- Strong marketing tool - all paper documents include a DocuDot PIN/UID which the recipient can use to easily switch to digital mail.
- The possibility to register through DocuDot or through the web page of the sender (an HTML snippet added to existing webpages in a way similar to Google Analytics.) This adds registration entry points and uses these pages for additional exposure.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Outsourcing of physical and digital correspondence using the highest quality enterprise systems on the market.
- Reducing the manual workload for employees and improving communication - simple processing, address validation (for physical delivery as well).
- Eliminating the need to acquire and validate contact addresses of the recipients for digital document delivery and online invoicing.
- Simplifying the usage of digital signatures (automatic after registration).
- Online payment features such as credit card payment gateways and Paypal integration without the hassle of implementation and stress of developing necessary security measures. DocuDot has you covered.
- Native postal bundling and sorting into single envelopes in cases of physical delivery saves costs.
- Automating processing of advanced correspondence not possible before DocuDot (such as registered mail).
- Simplifying work and postal delivery - elimination of postal paperwork, as well as the delivery to the post office and any other work required.
- Overview of sent correspondence - sent mail and registrations are safetly stored in the cloud.
- Single Sign-On using Facebook, Google, Twitter and Linkedin.